Mediterranean cottage cheese breakfast
A delicious cottage cheese breakfast with a surprising Mediterranean touch!Preparation time: 10 mins
Ingredients (4 persons)
400 ml (vegetable) cottage cheese
120 grams of muesli
50 grams roasted nuts
1 ripe avocado
1 large piece of citrus fruit
Some fresh arugula leaves
freshly ground pepper
Extra virgin olive oil (Manaki's Oleosophia goes well with cottage cheese)
1. Peel the citrus fruit and divide it into wedges or cut into slices.
2. Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and cut into thin wedges.
3. Divide the muesli and nuts among the bowls. Save some nuts to sprinkle over breakfast at the end.
4. Pour the quark over the muesli and nuts.
5. Divide the sliced citrus fruit and the avocado wedges over the quark.
6. Pour a dash of olive oil over each bowl.
7. Divide the last nuts and the arugula leaves.
8. Finally, grind some freshly ground pepper over the breakfast.
TIP: If you omit the muesli, you have a delicious dessert.
Recipe and photo @delicious.yo